The 2021 Toronto Carnival Run Is Going Virtual
The Toronto Carnival Run cares deeply about your health and safety and that of our entire community. For this reason, we will be modifying the format of the Toronto Carnival Run to allow for the event to carry on virtually.
What you need to know
- If you’ve already registered, your registration has been shifted to the virtual event. There is no need to re-register. However, please visit your account dashboard if you prefer to transfer your registration to next year.
- You may complete your virtual run at the time and location of your choice between July 24 - August 23, 2021. You can log your performance on a tracking app or device of your choice.
- You can submit your virtual result by visiting https://results.raceroster.com/results/kztqrnnvrde6hwy9.
*If you need assistance submitting your results, please follow these instructions.
- You are encouraged to post pictures on your preferred social channels using #VirtualTOCarnivalRun2021 and tag us @TOCarnivalRun. Let’s give our community something to celebrate!
- You will receive instructions on where to pick up your finishers metal and other swag items for the 2021 Toronto Carnival Run. We will keep you informed.
Please ensure to comply with COVID-19 guidelines and safety measures.
With this year being a virtual race, we'll be having participation contests based on fundraising goals, costume contests, and social media involvement.
- First 6 Virtual Race Finishers (must upload results and share post-race pictures on social media using #VirtualTOCarnivalRun2021 and tag us @TOCarnivalRun)
- Top Fundraiser - Individual
- Top Fundraiser - Team (team must consist of 3 or more individuals)
- Best Running Carnival Costume - Individual
- Best Running Carnival Costume - Team (team must consist of 3 or more individuals)